|Tour Type||Bribie Island Day Tour|
|Suitable For||18 – 48 people|
|Tour Snapshot||Depart Brisbane
Ferry to Bribie Island
Day Tour Description:
Travelling to the 4th largest sand island on the Queensland coast, what better way to discover Bribie Island then by its beautiful waterway known as the Pumicestone Passage that separates the mainland from paradise. An amazing attraction of the wonderful area attracting local, interstate and international tourists. We are privileged to be able to show you the beauty of Bribie Island on a smooth water cruise aboard The Ferryman.
We are pleased to join with Ferryman to provide you with 4 cruise packages to suit almost any group of travelers.
- Devonshire Tea 2hr cruise 1000 – 1200 (with or without an included lunch after the cruise)
- Captains Lunch with 2 Hour Cruise
- Captains Lunch with 3 Hour Cruise
- Captains Lunch with 4 Hour Cruise
After the 2 hour cruises we can take in the sights of Bribie Island. You can choose between a number of venues to visit. Extra cost maybe involved for some of the venues listed.
- Bribie Island Seaside Museum
- Scenic Flights by Oceanview Helicopters
- Bribie Island Butterfly House (Bongaree)
- Bribie Island Community Arts Centre
- Sandstone Point Hotel
Morning Tea – Hot tea or coffee and biscuits
*Freshly baked scones served with fresh cream and jam, complimentary tea and coffee on the Devonshire Tea Cruise*
Lunch – As listed above on the Various Tours