Sunstate Coaches offer a range of speciality coach tours, including the very popular Bundaberg & 1770 six day coach tour from Brisbane.
Join us for an unforgettable four or six day tour, experiencing the Wide-Bay Burnett region of Queensland like never before. Express your interest today for our 2019 tours!
Phone Sunstate Coaches today on 07 3260 1666 for a no obligation quote on our fantastic specialty coach tours – including Bundaberg & 1770 – or simply enquire online today!
Which destinations will I visit on the Sunstate Coaches tour?
The Bundaberg & 1770 coach tour is one of the most popular multi-day tours offered by Sunstate Coaches.
Not only does our tour take you to the quintessential Queensland town of Bundaberg, home to the famous Bundaberg Rum, but you will also get to experience the serene and unspoilt Agnes Waters and town of 1770. Keep an eye out and spot species of turtles that the area is well-known for, and learn about the historic landing of Lieutenant James Cook in the year, 1770.
For full tour details, call Sunstate Coaches on 07 3260 1666 or enquire online today.
What activities are included in the Bundaberg & 1770 tour?
The popular Sunstate Coaches Bundaberg & 1770 tour includes:
- Visit to the Fairymead House Sugar History Museum
- Learn about the region’s turtles at the Mon Repos Turtle Discovery Centre
- Visit to the beautiful Bundaberg Botanical Gardens
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at the famous Bundaberg Rum Factory
- Travel around Bustard Bay and across tidal creeks aboard the LARC! (Lighter Amphibious Resupply Cargo – vessel, used by the US Army)
- Travel on the LARC! to the Northern tip of Middle Island for morning tea, and explore the 1770 area
- 4WD journey up Bustard Headland to the Bustard Head Lightstation – Queensland’s first coastal lighthouse and the only operating lighthouse that allows public access inside!
- Optional sandboarding down 25m sand dunes at Middle Island
- Step aboard the MV Musgrave Magic for a day out to Lady Musgrave Island and Lagoon, spanning 14 hectares of coral cay in the Southern Great Barrier Reef
- And much more!
When do bookings for the Bundaberg & 1770 coach tour open?
Don’t delay, expressions of interest for the Bundaberg & 1770 coach tour departing in January 2019 are now open! Call Sunstate Coaches on 07 3260 1666 for a full tour brochure, or enquire online to make a booking today.
Boasting more than 30 years’ experience, Sunstate Coaches have a reputation for comfort, safety and exceptional service, not mention experienced and friendly staff.
PLUS we have a range of popular Speciality Tours to choose from, and can also create a memorable Day Tour on your behalf. We take care of all bookings and running around so you only have to make one call.